ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
Whether you have enjoyed all previous Festivals, or are a first-time visitor, you can count on having a wonderful experience. Plan a day trip or come for a vacation and enjoy the many attractions, restaurants, lakes and sights in Beautiful Buckhorn and the Kawarthas!
APPRECIATE ART – ENJOY NATURE – EXPERIENCE CREATIVITY
- Discover acres of art for sale.
- Take in the Special Exhibit: an outstanding collection of art.
- Experience calm and relaxation as you walk through the beauty of our natural environment; flowers, trees, water garden and galleries that house the exhibiting artists’ booths.
- Listen to the stories behind the art, from the professional artists who are present during the entire show.
- Feel the exhilaration of purchasing your first piece of fine art for your home, cottage or office.
- Enjoy the music and ambiance created by our musical special guests.
- Invest in your family by purchasing an original to add to your collection.
- Learn from the artists through their demonstration and “shoulder to shoulder” discussion.
- Linger longer, and enjoy a delicious lunch and a beverage beneath the pines.
- Nurture your own artistic creativity at the family-friendly, hands-on ARTivity Zone.
- View the winners of the Art Competition and delight in the submission from teenage, novice, hobby and open categories (some are available for your purchase).
DATES & TIMES
Friday August 17: Opening Night 7 pm-9:30 pm
Saturday August 18: 10 am-5 pm
Sunday August 19: 10 am – 5 pm
ADVANCE TICKET PURCHASE
Buy your OPENING NIGHT tickets in advance for $20 ($25 cash only at the gate) and get re-entry all weekend.
DEADLINE FOR ONLINE ADVANCE TICKETS 3pm August 17th, 2018 (Eastern)
No Pets (Service Animals Only) Please do not leave pets in your vehicle. Our policy is to call 9-1-1.
HOW TO FIND US
Map and Location information
Site last updated September 18, 2018 @ 10:05 am; This content last updated January 26, 2018 @ 11:47 am