ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
Whether you have enjoyed all previous Festivals, or are a first-time visitor, you can count on having a wonderful experience. Plan a day trip or come for a vacation and enjoy the many attractions, restaurants, lakes and sights in Beautiful Buckhorn and the Kawarthas!
APPRECIATE ART – ENJOY NATURE – EXPERIENCE CREATIVITY
- Discover acres of art for sale, along side of special interest displays.
- Take in the Special Exhibit: an outstanding collection of art.
- Experience calm and relaxation as you walk through the beauty of our natural environment; flowers, trees, water garden and galleries that house the exhibiting artists’ booths.
- Listen to the stories behind the art, from the professional artists who are present during the entire show.
- Feel the exhilaration of purchasing your first piece of fine art for your home, cottage or office.
- Enjoy the music and ambiance created by our musical special guests.
- Invest in your family by purchasing an original to add to your collection.
- Learn from the artists through their demonstration and “shoulder to shoulder” discussion.
- Linger longer, and enjoy a delicious lunch and a beverage beneath the pines.
- Nurture your own artistic creativity at the family-friendly, hands-on ARTivity Zone.
- View the winners of the Art Competition and delight in the submission from teenage, novice, hobby and open categories (some are available for your purchase).
DATES & TIMES
Friday August 14: Opening Night Garden Party 7 pm-10 pm
Saturday August 15: 10 am-6 pm
Sunday August 16: 10 am – 5 pm
ADVANCE TICKET PURCHASE
Buy your OPENING NIGHT tickets in advance for $20 ($25 cash only at the gate) and get re-entry all weekend.
DEADLINE FOR ONLINE ADVANCE TICKETS Mid-Night AUG 13 (Eastern)
HOW TO FIND US
Map and Location information
Site last updated August 20, 2015 @ 2:00 pm; This content last updated June 26, 2015 @ 12:06 pm