ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
Whether you have enjoyed all previous Festivals, or are a first-time visitor, you can count on having a wonderful experience. Plan a day trip or come for a vacation and enjoy the many attractions, restaurants, lakes and sights in Beautiful Buckhorn and the Kawarthas!
APPRECIATE ART – ENJOY NATURE – EXPERIENCE CREATIVITY
- Discover a prestigious collection of art.
- Learn from the professional artists who are present during the entire show.
- Invest in your family by purchasing an original to add to your collection.
- Feel the exhilaration of purchasing your first piece of fine art for your home, cottage or office.
- Experience calm and relaxation as you walk through the beauty of our natural environment; flowers, trees, grass, water garden and galleries that house the exhibiting artists’ booths.
- Enjoy the music and ambiance created by our musical special guests.
- Learn from the artists through their demonstration and “shoulder to shoulder” discussion.
- View the winners of the Art Competition and delight in the submission from teenage, novice, hobby and open categories (some are available for your purchase).
DATES & TIMES
Friday August 15: Preview Night Garden Party 7-10pm,
Saturday August 16: 10 am-7 pm,
Sunday August 17: 10 am – 5 pm
ADVANCE TICKET PURCHASE
Buy your PREVIEW NIGHT tickets in advance for $20 ($25 cash only at the gate) and get re-entry all weekend.
DEADLINE FOR ONLINE ADVANCE TICKETS Mid-Night AUG 14 (Eastern)
Site last updated August 30, 2014 @ 8:30 am; This content last updated August 9, 2014 @ 4:17 pm